Friday, October 12, 2012

Influenster Naturals Vox Box 2012


            Though it sounds like a carrier of the flu it is not! Influenster.com is a subscription service that allows users to sign up and complete surveys and tasks to receive a box of relevant items to review. 
   
             After signing up you have to qualify for a vox box before you can receive one. I missed the first 5 after signing up and it was very frustrating, but don't give up! You must be active on the site. Complete tasks, reviews, earn badges and sign in frequently and be patient! 

             Best thing about the site is it's completely free!

                                       My FIRST Vox Box!!

             I received the Naturals Vox Box 2012.  It contained some pretty cool natural items.
                  Information card containing prices and information of each item.

                 Cards with coupons, info and a nectresse sweetener sample.

 Lypsyl Intense Protection lip balm, Clean Well Alcohol free hand sanitizer wipe, Boost energy vitamin drink, Maxi-Hair natural hair and nail vitamin supplement.

                      And a Dish Drying Mat from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

       My personal opinion of all the items... not a bad collection overall. The dish Drying mat is the most used item in the box. The sample items were all one use deals and I did not redeem the coupon for the GeoDeo Deodorant. (It was a pay full price for the GeoDeo and get a free lip balm). The general consensus on the GeoDeo seemed to be that it didn't work and I didn't want to spend the money on it if I didn't think it would be worth it. The lip balm wasn't bad but I'm not a huge fan of the mint flavor/scent but overall moisturizing. And the flop of the box is the Boost drink... it tastes like orange death and it does nothing for me...besides make me gag.
        The drying mat is useful when I need a place to dry the fragile glasses while washing the dishes or to sit the larger pots when I run out of room in the drain board.
         I give the Naturals Vox Box a 3 out of 5 little birds.





2 comments:

  1. I didn't get this box, but I got the dish drying mat from a previous box and I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It comes in handy, that's for sure. =)

    ReplyDelete