Sunday, December 30, 2012

Firmoo Review


     I decided it was time for me to try out some new glasses. I am not new to ordering glasses online so I had a general idea of what I needed and what to expect. I decided to check out Firmoo
      This company in particular was new to me but I had only heard good things and decided to give them a shot. I ended up deciding to choose the SD2320 Clear and Black Rectangle frame.
      I liked the glasses I had but because they were so solid and the arms were so  thick I honestly kept having the daylights scared out of me from people standing to my side in my peripheral sight line. (Not a joke) These new ones were clear. I loved the way they looked online and they also give you the option to upload a photo to try them on online.
      One of the most interesting things about this particular pair that caught my eye is the ombre arm that goes from clear to black with silver swirls.
         Included with my glasses was also a really well made hard case that fit the glasses perfectly, a really nice quality drawstring soft case, a super soft cleaning cloth and a key chain toolkit with extra screws and tiny screwdriver to keep them tightened and in good shape. I love the little things like that. Things you wouldn't normally think of off the top of your head but come in handy and are so helpful when you need it.
          One of the best reasons to choose Firmoo is their First Pair Free Program to people Worldwide! You pick your favorite frames, put in your prescription and your first pair is completely free. Don't need new glasses? Your first pair free cam also be prescription sunglasses or goggles! Don't need a prescription but still want stylish frames or a new pair of sunglasses? You can get them without a prescription as well.





       





            Upon placing my first order I received my glasses in under a week during the holiday season. Shipping was super fast and there is not a physical thing wrong with the glasses I chose. If there are any questions you have you can visit their help page HERE
            Everything about my experience was completely awesome and is definitely a company I would return to in the future. Buying glasses online should no longer be a scary experience. As long as you have an updated prescription everything will turn out perfectly!

FTC: I was sent the product for review with no other compensation. All opinions stated herein are my own.

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I also loved how easy Firmoo was to use.

    ReplyDelete