Monday, December 10, 2012

How To Draw Spongebob?

           Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Did you totally just sing that? Spongebob is pretty awesome and it's crazy to think after two full years of me blogging away on my main blog on Hubpages that the one post that has been the most popular this whole time was about Spongebob, or how to draw him.
           One of the first few posts I wrote over there, it is still one of the most popular and I love it.
            If you want to check out my original How To Draw Spongebob's Face  you can check that out HERE.




4 comments:

  1. OMG I totally sang the opening line! I love Sponge Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to keep this in mind for when i draw with my son. i seem to have forgot how to draw since i was little and suck now. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay to suck at it sometimes. lol

      Delete