Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SodaSparkle-Home Soda Maker Review



      First off all I have to say is WOW! A home soda system that reduces plastic waste and is a healthier sugar free, natural soda syrup with no preservatives, no artificial colouring and no artificial flavors?

      With flavors like Apple, Lychee, Pineapple, Cola-Lemon, Tonic, and more there's something for everyone.

       The SodaSparkle system is insanely easy to use, with everything included, all you need is chilled water!
  
        The 6 easy steps to make your own soda at home! 
  1. Put the recyclable Co2 charger in the machine.
  2. Turn to carbonate the water
  3. Wait 30 seconds.
  4. Shake for 5 seconds.
  5. Pour.
  6. Add your flavor packet.
       The 2 bottle kit allows you to make a lot with a light sparkle in the 1.3 liter  or a little with a lot of sparkle in the 1 liter bottle.
        
  •         The Apple flavor packet is a great combination of sweet and tart and smells just like sour apple. 
  •         The Pineapple flavor packet is sweet and tangy.
  •         The Cola-Lemon flavor packet is sweet and tart and lemony.
  •         The Lychee flavor packet was new to me. I had no idea what to expect but quickly became my instant favorite. Sweet and fruity and is light and refreshing.
  •         The Tonic is a great addition to your cocktail!
  •         And many more available!


                 If you would like to win your own SodaSparkle home soda machine enter below through Rafflecopter!
       










a Rafflecopter giveaway      * Information taken from SodaSparkle.com
FTC: The product was sent to me for review and all opinions are my own. LittleYllwBird is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
**If you are under the age of 18 please have your parents permission to give out your address for a 3rd party to ship your prize. Open US.

30 comments:

  1. Lychee sounds like something that I would like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the lychee to be honest and a little bit o sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lychee...with light sparkle =)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lychee flavor with light sparkle :D never heard of it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would try Cola lemon first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lychee with some sparkle....
    Heather Blackwell

    ReplyDelete
  7. the apple flavor...and just the regular amount of sparkle will do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cola Lemon (light sparkle) sounds delicious!

    yennysweeps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cola lemon
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. pineapple sounds yummy light sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I would love the pineapple flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pineapple for my granddaughter...I just want to carbonate my fresh juices!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to try the pineapple with extra sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I'd want to try the Cola Lemon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Last Day! Fingers are crossed. I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete