Friday, January 25, 2013

Feature Friday- How I Met Dex

               I decided to do a little Main blog Feature Friday and share a little story about how my psychotic little furbaby came to be in my life. It's a wonderful tail (haha get it? Tail?). Dexter's birthday is fast approaching and will turn 3 on St. Patrick's Day! That's where he gets his middle name, though his breed is far from Irish on either side. If you aren't aware Dexter is a Pug-Tzu and it is hard to believe I wrote this post about him 2 years ago. Though he is not Technically a Puggle as a Puggle is a Beagle/pug mix I used to call him my Puggle-Wuggle Squishy Face. Yeah, he has all kinds of horrible baby talk pet names. I can't help it though. He is just so darn cute. I want to do a really great update post on his 3rd birthday because he has turned into a total nut over the years and it's hilarious. Anyway... Check it out! Here is How I Met Dexter!



4 comments:

  1. omg look at the lil puppy face...how ccould u say no to that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's against the law to say no to a face like that. ;)

      Delete
  2. What a sweet little angel! They make your life so much better, don't they! I just rescued a puppy about 3 months ago, she was just wandering around in the country. She is so big & healthy now & my bestest friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't imagine life without him. I'd be on a very different path.

      Delete