Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Magic Whiteboard Review





   If anyone knows me or has visited my place you will find that one thing is quite obvious, I like whiteboards. I am the proud owner of 3 whiteboards already, one being a 4 x 3 with a metal tray. I love writing notes, and lists, and being organized. Sometimes it's just fun to draw on them. The one thing I don't like about the white boards I have is I can't really choose where I want them to go. The big one is bolted to the wall and the other 2 are magnet backed so are stuck on the fridge.
 So what then would be the best solution? One that can be easily moved anywhere, of course. The Magic Whiteboard is thinner than paper and will stick to most walls, windows or the fridge with static electricity. In fact I had to fight it after it wrapped itself around my arm, but if you want a whiteboard on the go... that's an option. =)
     I currently have the Magic Whiteboard Letter Sheet (8.25 x 11.75) and a Magic Whiteboard Dry Erase Marker. I love that the marker erases easily off the Magic Whiteboard. I hate stubborn dry erase markers that require a harsh chemical to remove the mark off the surface.
     I didn't even know until I checked out the nifty video to the left that it can also be used to hang photos!      
     I am 100% in love with this little guy and if you are too check out Magic Whiteboard on Twitter, Facebook or their website HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment