Monday, February 18, 2013

DormCo 6 Shelf Hanging Closet Organizer Review


  One thing I can attest to, is sometimes you need more storage. You can have all the space in the world but without proper storage you will only ever truly have a jumbled mess, as is proven by the fact that my closet floor was not visible.
   I, for some reason, have an aversion to hanging things up in my closet so I figured, why not try to remedy the situation with hanging shelves? So I decided to check out the 6 Shelf Hanging Closet Organizer from DormCo
   DormCo is an amazing website that has literally anything you could ever possibly need for beginning your life in a college dorm or are in a small apartment living situation.
   Storage really can be tough when you live in confined quarters with other people and even more so, it can be difficult to do so in a style that suits you. I think they really have you covered on all fronts.
   The closet organizer is more of a sweater shelf but I decided I wanted to see how much it would really hold. I have a tendency to be kind of hard on things I own, so I figured what better way to test it than to to fill it with some of the heavier shoes I own? I was pleasantly surprised to see how well it held up under the weight, so I know I can really fill it with sweaters and clothes or whatever I need and it will keep it organized and stored neatly in my closet.
   Some of the things I absolutely love about the organizer is not only is the shelf made of a nice heavy fabric, but the print is absolutely adorable. I really love the different colours on the outside and I love that the inside is white and brown. I think it really gives you an opportunity to really show off your style as well as have a great function. Speaking of function, I really love that the print continues up onto the heavy duty velcro tabs that wrap around the closet rod.
   I honestly believe this is the complete package for organizing the disaster in my closet. Now that I know it's limits; I know what it can and cannot handle and now all I need is a proper day full of spring cleaning to really take back control of my closet again!

FTC: I received the product shown for review, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the groovy material!!! I could use one or twenty of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I firmly believe if I put about 4 or 5 of these side by side in my closet I would finally have a floor. I could use the ones closer to the ground for Dexter's toys lol

      Delete