Sunday, February 17, 2013

MailPix Brag-Book Review



   If you are ever looking for that perfect gift, a way to preserve memories, or even a memento to show off your recent vacation photos. What better way to do that than a brag book?
   I wanted to do something special for Dexter's 3rd birthday; obviously more for me than for him. I decided to do a timeline Brag Book of some photos from some of the firsts in his life since he was born.
   The great thing about the Brag Books from MailPix is the amount of customization available when it comes to size, amount of pages, and page layout.
    I chose the 5x7 with 15 pages. With the layout of each individual page that I chose I was about to fit around 30+ photos in the book. Some pages have one photo, some have four, and you can even choose where you want there to be font on the page.
   A really great feature on the MailPix website is it allows you to save your projects if you aren't able to finish it or if you really want to take your time to make sure it's perfect!
   The front and back cover of the Brag Books have a heavy milky clear plastic (shown in the top photo), and has a solid clear plastic spiral binding. The photos themselves are printed on a glossy heavy photo paper and the pagers are one sided.
    When I originally placed my order I received a book where the last page was printed as a solid black  page and I honestly believe they knew about the mistake before I did and notified me they were fixing the issue and sending a new book with the corrected last page. It was all pretty fast and easy. I believe if that happens to be my biggest complaint and that it was noticed and corrected before I really even knew about it, I think that is saying something about their service! I wouldn't change my experience for the world and now I have an amazing book with great photos of Dexter from the first three years of his life. It's something I will always have and be able to share and that's pretty amazing!
    Don't forget to check out their website for their BragBooks or any of the other items they offer! Also check them out on Twitter and Facebook!












FTC: The product shown I received for review, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is pretty spectacular. Now I have a book full of adorable photos of him I can take with me everywhere I go lol.

      Delete
  2. Awww Dexter rocks!! You two are fabulous. I love the brag book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dexter does look pretty fab dressed as a maid and in his feathered hat. lol. Thank you! =D

      Delete
  3. awww dexter is a cute lil guy...brag books are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if his eyeballs were any bigger as a puppy he would have looked like an alien!
      I have had one made generically before and it was not nearly this nice and it was way more expensive. So I really love the way this one came out!

      Delete
  4. omg i have never seen anything better than the one with the lace and curly wig...lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. his little french maid costume! I had one that was captioned and even more hilarious but I chose to not add that one. =D

      Delete