Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ozeri Green Earth Pan Review

          I have honestly never owned a ceramic nonstick coated pan and that makes me sad after having used the Green Earth Pan from Ozeri. The ceramic coating is Greblon and is PTFE and PFOA free. I was extremely impressed how fast it heated up on my gas stove, which otherwise would take twice as long.
             One of the first things I noticed about the pan is how heavy it is. I love that it feels sturdy and doesn't feel like the handle would snap off at a moments notice. 
             I have one other 12 inch frying that is just a standard stainless I believe. It really is no match for the Green Earth Pan. I love that it is deeper than my old pan as I am a bit of a messy cook. The higher profile on the sides prevented quite a few messes I almost made.
            A really great feature of this pan is it actually has a really nice silicon handle for easy grip. It felt sturdy and surprisingly I didn't drop it once. (I DID mention I was a klutz, right?)
              I really love the honeycomb pattern because the elevated texture is supposed to support even heating, and I didn't have any issues browning hamburger meat on two separate occasions.
             Not only did I not have any issues cooking with it, I didn't have any issues cleaning it either which is pretty fantastic. 
           All in All the pan was pretty awesome all around for the first few times I've used it so far and I'm totally in love with the snazzy lime green colour of the pan. This definitely has to be one of my favorite pans in the kitchen now.
           Check them out on Facebook!

FTC: The product shown was provided for review, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that very neat! I love that it is ceramic coating! I need one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving it 1000% more than any other pan I currently own. =)

      Delete