Thursday, April 11, 2013

April PawBox Review



     If you have been here a while you may have seen my previous PawBox reviews. If not and you want to see those, you can click HERE, or HERE.
     When I brought the mail in I hadn't noticed that I had a PawBox but you better believe Dexter realized it was there. I for the life of me couldn't figure out why he was jumping on me like a maniac, but after I realized what it was I was probably just as excited as he was!
      The very first thing I pulled out of the box was the toy, and it lasted in my hands all of 2 seconds and I had to tear it away from him to get a picture. He was instantly excited and went to town on the squeaker. I love the fuzzy texture as it's unlike anything he has currently, and we had a blast playing with it.
      The next item that came out of the box was the All Natural NutraBar. The serving suggestion says to break it up and crumble it over his food. I think if he was allowed, Dex would probably just wrap his paws around it and nom on it. I love all the vitamins and minerals and good things in it and I am excited to try it out on a day when Dex is acting a little less picky.
       The BarkBars Carob Cookie bar came out next and it was adorable that it looked like his very own little chocolate bar. (contains no chocolate!) The texture is like a harder biscuit treat and I needed to break it up for Dex but he gnawed on it and seemed to really like it.
       The next item was 2 sample packs of a chewable calming vitamin with chamomile, Valerian, and Lavender from GreenDog Naturals. I think if this is something Dex would use and it would work for him, it would be great for his anxiety. It has a natural chicken flavor and is made with pumpkin, organic herbs and oatmeal so it looks great, so I am interested in seeing what the fuzzball has to "say" about this. 
       Last but not least they box contained some great coupons and information for the Green Dog naturals and a really fantastic door/window sticker to alert others in the case of an emergency to make sure to save my pet! 
       I absolutely loved this months box and I think Dex did too! If you are interested in checking out a PawBox for yourself! Don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube!


FTC: The products shown were provided for review purposes, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

8 comments:

  1. what a good value. i would like to try the 10.00 one at first but it looks like a real good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love that Dex gets to try new treats out and the toys are always a plus!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a great box this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good value! Thanks for the information, I will check them out and see about getting one for my Basset Hound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was definitely one of Dexter's favorites! He still plays with the toy every single day.

      Delete
  4. Wow this is much cheaper than the Bark Box, I can afford this one, thanks for the post and the link! I think that I will get this one.

    ReplyDelete