Saturday, April 6, 2013

Candy Galaxy Rock Candy Review


    Is there really anything better than good old fashioned nostalgia? If you could be transported back in time to your childhood through a candy this is definitely one that would do the trick! 
     There really isn't much better than rock candy. It is literally one of the most simple things on the planet but it never fails how a kids eyes light up when they see the sugar crystals in bright colours on a stick. I used to adore rock candy when I was little and even though I haven't had it in years it still brings back memories of the first time I had it. 
      Rock candy isn't just for kids! It is a great way to add that little something extra to a birthday party or baby shower! The Blue Cotton Candy and the Bubblegum Pink Rock candy flavors I tried would be perfect for a baby shower, or announcement party, or even just as a great gift to give to someone for spring!
    What I love about the Cotton Candy is it is perfectly sweet and has that light cotton candy flavor, and the Bubblegum is just as fantastic. If I had to choose though, I would say I love the Cotton Candy more! 
     I love that it isn't break your teeth hard and the little crystals fall off in small chunks as you go, but doesn't crumble to pieces when you take it out of the package.
     The sticks that hold the candy are actually pretty sturdy so there's less chance of them breaking while you are enjoying the candy and I literally love everything about them!
     The rock candy is available in many other flavors and sizes and each one is individually wrapped so they make great gifts.
         If rock candy isn't your thing, Candy Galaxy has tons of different options from retro to new and are recognized as the premier source for purchasing candy online. Whether you are looking for candy in bulk or just searching for something as a gift for that special someone they have it all. Don't forget to check out their selection on their website and follow them on Facebook and Twitter.


FTC: The products shown were provided for review purposes, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I haven't had rock candy in a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's been years for me as well. I absolutely love it! I think I may be going overboard. lol

      Delete
  2. awesome ! I remember rock candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone needs to relive their childhood once in a while and get some candy they had when they were little. It's just too awesome.

      Delete
  3. i just had some rock candy the other day...lol...i STILL love it, even gave my kids some and they looked at me like i was crazy cuz i had a huge smile on my face until they tried it, then they knew what i was smiling about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea.. I have been on like a sugar high 24/7. unhealthy intake of sugar lol

      Delete