Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Thermo Glasses Review

       I can honestly say, I am weird. I will proudly admit to being weird. I'm weird because I love cups, and glasses, and mugs...etc. You get the point, right?  When I seen these glasses from Ozeri I fell in love! I am a huge fan of glasses that can be used for hot or cold drinks. I am obsessed with these because, whether the drink is hot or cold, you won't burn your hand and the cup won't condensate.
        The Serafino Double Wall Thermo Glasses are made of mouth-blown shatter-resistant borosilicate glass. What is really interesting about them is that not only can you use them for hot or cold drinks but they are dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe! How often can you say you have a glass that you can do that with?
 
       A really great feature of these glasses is the wraparound contour so you can easily grip your glass. They feel very lightweight but also very sturdy. I am almost completely perplexed by the idea that these are glass because they almost have a plastic quality to them, until you accidentally hit them and you realize they ARE indeed glass.
       What is fantastic about these in particular is they would make a really great gift as well! They come in a set of four. This particular set is the 8 oz. set but you can also get them in a unique shaped 8 oz set and a 12 oz set.They would be a great gift for someone who has a bar in their home, or as a nice housewarming gift or for someone like me who just enjoys multi-functional glassware!
           If you like what you see here don't forget to check out some of the other reviews I have completed for Ozeri! You can read the review of the Green Earth Pan HERE and the Cardiotech Blood Pressure Monitor HERE, or you can check Ozeri out on Facebook.
       
FTC: I received the products shown for review purposes, no other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. These look awesome. I love that they don't sweat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know! I am a total dunderhead when it comes to remembering to grab a coaster. Part of me is super interested in testing out the Oven safe feature... Oven+ see-through glass. I wonder what kind of trouble I can get into with that. =D

      Delete
  2. I like these awesome glasses because I do get tired of cups and glasses getting water on the sides and then I have to keep wiping my hand. I will have to look into getting these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the taller ones would be awesome for milkshakes too!

      Delete