Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sock Panda Review

       
       Sometimes you need a fun gift for a quirky friends birthday or your aunt, or maybe you just really are an aficionado of fun socks; SockPanda may be for you!  I am not a fan of socks... at all, unless they are cute and these definitely have caught my attention as one of the most unique monthly subscriptions I have ever seen!
       No longer will socks be considered the necessary boring gift from the well meaning aunt when you consider all the fun prints and brands Sock Panda carries!
        I received 2 pair, one from the bold category, and one from the cool category. I am going to assume the black polka dots are the "bold" ones, though if you ask me they are both pretty fun!
        The first thing you notice when you get the package is how adorable it is! The envelope has little socks all over it. The fact that it says "HOORAY!" on it doesn't hurt at all either.
        The black pair are from Happy Socks. I absolutely love the fun polka dot pattern! These are actually made of a combed cotton. That essentially means the fibers are combed before they are spun causing all the shorter fibers to be removed; leaving behind all the longer, stronger ones that are then woven on Italian Lonati machines, famous for their precision.

   The tan socks are from K.Bell. They don't go as high up the calf as the other pair does but they are still pretty cute nonetheless.
      They are 60% cotton, 38% Polyester and 2% Spandex so they fit really nicely and are still comfortable. I love the colourful feather pattern. It's bright and funky but the base colour is still pretty subdued so you can have a blast matching them...or not!

      If you want to sign up to receive some of the most awesome socks ever every month it will run you $11 a month per pair, and that includes tax and shipping. Not too shabby considering the price of the Happy Socks alone were $12! If you have any questions you can check out their FAQs page. I can honestly say that I believe Sock Panda has officially made socks the coolest gift you will get!     
  If you would like to learn more be sure to check out their website or you can find them on Facebook, and Twitter.
FTC: I received the products shown for review purposes, no other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. Cute I like the polka dot ones, what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The polka dots are my fave too! I am wearing them right now! lol... Now if I could get Dexter to stop trying to eat them lol.

      Delete
  2. This is a cute idea! :) I for one love socks around the house and if they have cute designs that makes them that much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have the most ridiculous ones ever.. like.. ones with Ozzy Osbourne and his family on them, ones with ketchup and mustard on them, ones with penguins that said be cool, or something like that.. lol... I have always preferred striped socks though. I LOVE striped knee high socks lol.

      Delete
  3. I am a fan of socks! I like this type of socks to wear. I like designs on my socks and these look great. I am a person that wears the Holiday Socks every year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. socks have to be fun for me to enjoy them lol

      Delete