Thursday, May 16, 2013

Brushlove Zebra Brush Review










         Did you know you have to clean your hair brush? Hair brushes collect dust and dirt and oils from your head and should be washed regularly or you are depositing all of that right back into your hair. If you have held on to yours for a long time it may be time to replace it. Worn and rough bristles on a brush can actually cause damage to the cuticle of your hair.
        If you are on the market for a new brush why not check out Brush Love?
Brush Love carries a huge range of hair brushes for blow drying, styling, finishing, and more. They also have a customizable drop-down menu search called the Hairologist where you can even search for the perfect brush by how long your hair is!
     I had the opportunity to test the Brush lab zebra paddle brush in pink. This brush is fantastic for detangling, smoothing and
grooming hair of any type or texture. It has nylon bristles that are heat-resistant are are able to withstand high temperatures which helps add shine all while helping massage the scalp.
     The brush itself is made of a hard, smooth plastic and the handle is contoured to allow you a better grip. The pattern is absolutely adorable in two-tone pink with pink on the end of the bristles. I love everything about this brush!
   




     The second brush is the sister to the pink zebra. The Brush Lab Zebra Cushion Paddle Brush. This one doesn't state that it is rated for heat styling but for distribution of mousse and styling gel while conditioning your scalp. The bristles again are nylon and though the pattern is zebra as before; this is more of a standard black and white zebra print. Both brushes look identical otherwise in shape and feel and both are for all hair lengths, styles, and textures as well as detangling, and smoothing.
    I love everything about both of these brushes and they suit my hair and needs very well!
     Brush Love doesn't just carry brushes though! They also carry hair products, cosmetic tools, and a bunch of other fun things! I have literally spent hours looking at everything on their site and I kind of want it all!
      If you like what you see here don't forget to check out their website to check out the awesome deals they have on some amazing products and find the perfect brush for yourself in the process! Also check out their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Blog to keep up with promotions and new information and check out how you have the chance to win a $200 shopping spree below!

FTC: The products shown were provided for review purposes only, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

22 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty bushes! They really do have a great selection to pick from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a huge fan of zebra print and I love them.. I know how much you love pink too! ;)

      Delete
  2. I agree with diana, lots to choose from and very nice colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to get my hands on some of the makeup brushes they have! and maybe some round brushes, and maybe a curling rod! lol

      Delete
  3. Ahh!! I hadn't thought about that before but obviously need to buy some new brushes! These are super cute and I love the zebra pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zebra is my favorite! I have to admit... I'm pretty bad about not cleaning my personal brush. I used to have to clean brushes after every use on clients when doing hair but I was pretty bad about cleaning my own as often as I should have. EEK!

      Delete
  4. i love the pink one. how cute and these are the types i use too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I love the name of the hair company brushlove thats so neat. I'm also going to go clean my hair brush.. o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. clean all the yucky stuff off it like hair and lint and run it in hot water with some antibacterial soap... soak it in some white vinegar and then wash again with the soap to make sure you got it all.. let it dry completely and you will be good as new. ;)

      Delete
  6. I am a hugeeee fan of pink and Zebra print. I also love paddle brushes for my thick hair. I just love these brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE zebra print anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the animal print! The pink zebra is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I squeal every time I see it, it's so adorable!

      Delete
    2. If I had this I know for sure my daughter would claim it as her hair brush LOL She's all about the color pink!

      Delete
  9. These are really nice hair brushes that I could really use. I like a hair brush that detangles my hair because I have fine hair and my hair brush needs to be gentle enough. Great product that I need to take a look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have terrible headaches all the time so knots in my hair physically make me nauseous when I brush them out if the brush pulls, so I like to make sure I am choosing a brush that is super gentle and I have found paddle brushes to be the best brush for me.

      Delete
  10. I love paddle brushes and absolutely love THIS brush. I have one... love Brushlove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a sucker for a good paddle brush and I love these. I have also kinda fallen in love with the Denman 7 Row Medium Styling Hair Brush! It detangles my hair really well and is fantastic because it's anti static!

      Delete