Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dollhouse Fuchsia Leopard Print Kitty Pump Review


       I don't think most of you ladies are ready to hear this, or believe it, but I have found literally the most comfortable stilettos on the planet! I hope you were sitting down.
      While browsing online one day I came across these Dollhouse Kitty Pumps and I was intrigued. The details on the site said they were 4.75 inch heel with a 2.5 inch platform. The photos of the shoes almost looks retro- pinup in shape and the fuchsia leopard was just amazing. I don't think I have ever decided to buy shoes so fast. Mind you, this was at 4am and I probably shouldn't have been shoe shopping online.
           I was pretty thrilled when they showed up on my doorstep two days later and I may or may not have let out an audible squeaking noise upon seeing them for the first time. The box was hot pink, the tissue wrapped around the shoes was leopard print and I pulled out the shoes and the first thing I said was... "If THAT is a 4 inch heel, then I am the Queen of England". I whipped out my trusty measuring tape that I use for sewing and lo and behold, this girl knows her heels. These suckers had a 6 inch stiletto heel! I didn't have very high hopes for ever being able to wear them in public by this point.
          I decided it was all or nothing and put them on anyway. Aside from a little wobbliness on such a tiny heel I was surprised at how incredibly comfortable they were! The toe box was slightly wider than normal and paired with the rounded almond toe shape they weren't uncomfortable at all!
        The bottom of the shoe has a nice 3D leopard print on it as well to help with grip while walking and I adjusted to the heel in no time without a single rolled ankle or any broken bones. I  wore them to the store to go food shopping and I received compliments (and a few very inappropriate cat calls) from everyone that passed! I was able to wear them for hours without any foot pain at all, and trust me, this doesn't happen often for me.
         These were literally the best purchase I have ever made and I can't rave about them enough! If the higher stiletto heel doesn't scare you; I can't honestly think of a reason why you shouldn't own them! I am seriously considering checking out some of the other shoes on the Dollhouse website!


FTC: The products shown were purchased by myself. I am not affiliated with Dollhouse, nor was I payed to post this review. 

12 comments:

  1. I like the blue ones ...kinda hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want them in all the colours they have! I can't believe how amazingly comfortable they are! I don't know what I would do with mustard yellow leopard print heels but you bet I'd wear them anyway lol

      Delete
  2. OMG those are adorable!! You are my hero walking around in them like that! I would break my neck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you get used to the fact that the heel is so tiny it's not hard at all to walk in them. When you wear heels usually your weight is shifted to the balls of your feet anyway so the heel is really just there to make sure you don't fall backward lol. I just have to be careful on uneven surfaces... stepping on a rock could be a bad thing lol

      Delete
  3. Wow! You look really awesome in those shoes! They are so cute, and I used to be able to wear shoes like this. I could still wear them, but only out to dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly believe that if the heel isn't scary there shouldn't be a reason why you can't still wear them! I own a lot of heels but I can't wear any of them for more than 20 minutes tops, I wore these for 3 hours and my feet were fine... but you better believe my legs got a good workout! lol

      Delete
  4. I love these! Of course I'm pretty sure I couldn't walk in them LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can walk in the Julianas you can run in these

      Delete
    2. I can walk in them! I'd just have nothing to wear with these and that would mean more shopping LOL

      Delete
  5. My daughter would love them she love high heels.

    ReplyDelete