Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ozeri Touch II Professional Digital Kitchen Scale with Microban® Review

     If you read my previous Ozeri post you may notice some similarities between this one and the last. The last review was on the Microban digital Bathroom scale and I thought it would be fun to do a follow up of a Microban Digital Kitchen Scale!
      Living a healthy lifestyle is something everyone is always trying to achieve, all while looking for ways to simplify. Watching your diet can be difficult if you aren't very good at portion control. Or maybe you just need a little more help in the kitchen for measuring out your ingredients. Either way, a kitchen scale has been one of the best kitchen helpers you could find, but most were large, hard to read or just took up too much counter space in general.
      The Touch II Professional Digital Kitchen Scale by Ozeri utilizes Microban® technology, an antimicrobial product that protects and helps prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria.
    Some of the features of the scale include multiple weight settings, an LED blue back-lit screen, 2 advanced touch sensitive buttons, and 4 high precision GFX sensors among other things.The precision tare feature automatically subtracts the weight of the container providing the net weight of the ingredients, and the easy unit button instantly converts between lb/oz, kg/g, fl.oz., ml.
      One of the great features of this particular kitchen scale is, not only does it help you manage portion control for dietary needs, but it could also double as a postal scale! The scale comes with a booklet that not only breaks down portion control by ounces and calories of every day food items but it also contains a small section in the back that helps you with calculation pricing of postage by weight. Having the freedom to choose how you want to use the device is amazing and that it provides you with the tools to do so is twice as awesome.
         The weight runs on 2 lithium batteries and includes an easy open battery hatch with no screwdriver needed making it convenient to use. When placed on a flat surface and pressure applied slowly I was able to max it out to about 12 lbs before I got an error and it had no issues whatsoever recovering.
          I love the slim design for easy storage and the sleek look of the 2 touch sensitive buttons on the front. It gives it a beautiful look without being over complicated or too simplified. It's incredibly easy to use and I can't imagine not having it around now as it has become so useful in my everyday life!

You can read the review of the WeightMaster Microban Digital Bathroom Scale HERE, Green Earth Pan HERE , the double wall Serafino Thermo glasses HERE, and the Cardiotech Blood Pressure Monitor HERE, or you can check Ozeri out on Facebook.

FTC: I received the products shown for review purposes, no other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

10 comments:

  1. I am sure that this is a really great kitchen scale because I have the weight scale and it works great. This would be great to own because I could weigh my food to see how much I am really eating on a daily basis. I would probably be scared to know though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you on that one! But at the same time it will also probably help you really understand portion control a little better too. I think this may be pretty fabulous for baking as well!

      Delete
  2. This looks like an awesome scale. I love that it is so slim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to believe! It's probably a little larger than a Kindle? It's super slim and light weight. I was surprised it was able to hold as much weight on it without breaking. I like to be hard on things sometimes to make sure they are really going to work ;)

      Delete
  3. I like how slim it looks, would complement any kitchen, not your big huge clunky scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen some large ones that stand a good 6 inches tall or more! I don't even know where I would put something that big. I literally have ZERO counter space here lol

      Delete
  4. I love how slim it looks! It definitely wouldn't take up a ton of space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely be good if you lack space. Very easy to store! Or if you have the room to keep it out, it is still pretty enough to have on your counter.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE this... I love how sleek and slim it is. Oh my goodness... I want one!

    ReplyDelete