Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Panty By Post Review





       You can never have enough things in your life that just make you feel girly and that is perfectly fine! Why not let that be what you are wearing UNDER your clothes?
 In August of 2008, Owner and Founder Natalie Grunberg, started Panty By Post. Inspired by Paris, she created a subscription service where you can choose your style or choose to be surprised and you receive a beautiful pair of panties in the mail every month!
        One of the really great features about Panty By Post is the choices you have! They have two main lines, The Signature Line, and The Bridal Line.       The Signature Line allows you to choose the length of the subscription, the size that you want up to 4XL, and the style that you would like. The Bridal Line allows you to choose a bride, bridesmaid or maid of honor and has a garter option as well as allowing you to choose a single pair or a 3 month subscription in the Hanky Panky/thong style.
         Don't feel left out though, men! There is also a men's line. So you can pick something out for your wife or girlfriend, and pick something up for yourself while you are at it!                       
       I love that they make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you receive the wrong size, you dislike the style, or you just aren't happy they will give you a 100% refund or exchange.
           
           The pair I received are in the hipster style and are a lovely lilac shade, with beautiful see through lace detail. They feel high quality so you don't feel like you are paying for a product that isn't worth the price. I absolutely love the attention to detail with the card provided with my style and sizing information hand written. The panties themselves are soft but still have a lot of stretch to them as they are 81.5% Nylon and 18.5% Spandex. 
            The panties came packaged in the most adorable box ever and you can really tell that they paid attention to detail to make sure you were getting not only a product you would love but an experience you would love. So if you are looking for a monthly subscription that will make you feel girly or looking for a fantastic idea for a bridal party, then make your postman blush! 





    If you would like to learn more be sure to check out their website or you can find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.


FTC: I received the products shown for review purposes, no other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

8 comments:

  1. I think this would make a great gift idea for anniversaries from the hubs... I like the lilac color !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that there is a dedicated Men's section that helps them pick out the right style for their ladies. ;)

      Delete
  2. What a neat idea! I just love getting monthly presents in the mail and I love lacy panties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one I would definitely be on board for every month! The gallery has some really cute ones in it so I could only imagine what would be in the future packages!

      Delete
  3. I think that I would feel like a million bucks if I got new underwear in the mail every month. This is the gift that keeps on giving. I will have to tell that special someone about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely a great way to look at it!

      Delete