Sunday, June 9, 2013

#Challenge to Write- Daily Internet Intake



    Just hook me up to a hard drive, I need an internet fix daily. Typically I spend my days hopping between Facebook, and Youtube, my Blog, Tumblr, Twitter, Pinterest, and just about every social network known to man. What about when I'm not social networking it up?
   When I'm not blogging or researching information for my blogs sometimes I give my eyes a rest and work my ears instead. I usually am on Youtube, Hulu, or Netflix half listening to a video, television show or movie while cuddling up with the Dex man.
     I usually can't spend more than an hour or two staring at a computer screen without pretty much ruining my vision for the entire day so what would seem like procrastination on a project to some is really just my way of making sure my vision doesn't go blurry for the rest of the evening.
    I typically get all my emails out of the way first thing, take care of a few blog things, surf for a while and then I will play a video or movie while I lay with Dex. Because of my vision situation I don't spend as much time as I used to just browsing at random things out of boredom other than when I scroll through tumblr for 10-20 minutes at a time here and there.
    Do you have a favorite website that you visit daily that isn't a social networking site? How many hours a day do you spend online?


2 comments:

  1. Ha!!! I love the cartoons!! I spend way too much time online. Way too much!

    ReplyDelete