Thursday, June 13, 2013

#Challenge to Write-Making it up as I go along

   


    Everyone has those AH HA moments in their life when they are doing something new for the first time. It can be pretty amazing when it feels like you have accomplished something when you were kind of just winging it in the first place.
      That is kind of my approach to blogging. I love to write but I was never really sure what to do when it came to writing for other people. I was always pretty shy about letting other people read anything I have done. After three years I am finally getting over that feeling.
      I realized one of my favorite things about writing is when I actually have to research something. It's almost like writing an essay for school but for the every-man. I loved writing posts about technology that I had no idea existed until I researched it.
      It can feel pretty liberating to enjoy writing so much that you would go to any length to get a message or information across. I once was asked to write an essay on any topic, and I wrote it on the topic of the process of writing the essay! It doesn't really get much more creative than that when it is pulled off properly.



      I think that even if I didn't have a blog I would still be writing, even if it were just for myself. Sometimes it is good to be passionate about something so much you would do it regardless of the situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment