Tuesday, June 18, 2013

#Challenge to Write-School Days

Yes, This is my ACTUAL high school. 


    I was NOT a school person growing up. What kid actually enjoys school though? There usually isn't very many that do and I spent most of the time reading when I wasn't absent.
    I think it is safe to say I was terrible at math as I literally failed every single math class I was ever put in, and I think the only reason why I passed my 8th grade year was because I was nice to my teachers. I wasn't a bad student, just horrible at learning.
    If I had to choose what classes I actually liked though I would be able to name a few. I love Science class. I have always been interested in learning things about science.
     I loved my art classes, this included actual art, even though I was kind of terrible; as well as Creative writing and Cosmetology. No both of those aren't technically considered art classes by the school's standards but they were artistic.
    And last but not least I loved learning English. I loved reading all the classic stories and writing essays and learning about poetry. The only downside was the last English teacher I had REALLY didn't like me. You can't win them all though!

4 comments:

  1. I was not very good at math in grade school, but I think it was because I had bad teachers. I went to college and took math classes and got 4.0 in every one. The teachers really helped me learn math and Algebra. I also love Science. I took a number of Science classes in college and did very well. But a real challenge I have is English. I have a hard time with English and all the proper ways to use it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my math teachers announced in front of the class that he was refusing to teach me. I'm not so much a Math person. lol

      Delete
  2. I hated school, always. LOL I was horrible at everything but math seemed to be the worse for me especially once I hit geometry. Ugh yeah forget that! My favorite class would have definitely been choir, I enjoyed singing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate a music class and we sang, but the teacher retired and I couldn't take any more of them after that. I was a band nerd in middle school though. lol

      Delete