Friday, June 7, 2013

#Challenge to Write-Spooky All Year

   

    If I could only celebrate one holiday for the rest of my life it would be Halloween, hands down! I love the season, I love the decorations and I love the costumes!
    Halloween holds a whole different meaning for me than it does to most, and even though I never really had the opportunity to Trick or Treat as a child it never really had a major effect on my love of Halloween.
   If anyone decides to walk through my front door they will be massively confused as a swinging skull head greets them at the door. I have tried to take down a majority of the decorations but there were some I loved too much to remove. Our living room has a few skulls randomly placed, nothing too crazy though.
     My pride and joy would have to be the giant Demonica hanging on my bedroom wall facing my bed. If I had the opportunity I would go crazy with the spooky decor all year 'round in every room.
     With a dog named after a fictional serial killer from a television show, and a giant spooky demon looking over my bed as I sleep, it is probably safe to say I am a little on the weird side. That is totally fine by me though. I revel in my strangeness as it is what makes me unique.
      So even though I have to wait a few more months until Halloween rolls around again, it will be worth the wait to be able to enjoy it again. To be able to have all of my Halloween decorations, to enjoy the falling leaves, the chill in the air and that creepy feeling you get when you hear something go bump in the night.    

4 comments:

  1. I agree! Halloween is really the most fun of them all! I love the spooky atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete