Thursday, June 6, 2013

#Challenge to Write- This Might Blow Your Flipping Hello Kitty Mind

Ve·hi·cle /ˈvēəkəl/:Noun-A thing used for transporting people or goods, esp. on land, such as a car, truck, or cart.
      It may not come as a surprise to some, it may to others. I don't drive. I have had a lot of issues lately with my eyes and switching medications and things to get my PTC under control. (If you don't know, I have Psuedotumor Cerebri. Essentially my brain is reacting as if I have a tumor due to swelling behind my eyes.. causes double vision, crippling headaches, could cause blindness... blah blah blah. You can Google it if it REALLY interests you, otherwise; another day!)
     My vision has been my downfall when it comes to me getting a license. I have only ever owned and drove one car, and I didn't have it very long as I was never licensed to drive it. (permit and driveway, nothing illegal mind you.) That was a Ford Explorer and I loved that vehicle, but I am going to switch this up on you hardcore right now. If I could go crazy and have whatever vehicle on the planet that I wanted, money is no option, this is what I would do.

     Yes, that is what it looks like. I want a Hello Kitty Vespa Scooter! I like the body of the one on the far left but instead of white and pink I want pink and teal like the colour of the one in the middle. I would want the white parts to be the pink though so the majority of the bike is teal. I would love to have a cream coloured seat with a Hello Kitty embroidered on it. The tail lights would be shaped liked her head. I don't want random photos of her all over it though just in certain spots to be determined, and of course what good would it be without a Hello Kitty helmet to top it all off? 
     I may have just lost my mind. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We should go in together to fund the project and we can take turns riding it when we are done! lol

      Delete
  2. I am sorry to read about your eyes. Thanks for sharing! I thank you for your wonderful blog and get articles that you post. I really appreciate it. I love this Hello Kitty Vespa Scooter! How cute to ride around on this summer! Vespa makes great scooters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means a lot when someone takes the time to thank me for all the work I put in. I truly love writing so it is a labor of love and it's nice to know it's appreciated!
      And a Hello Kitty Vespa would be the world's greatest thing ever and I would be crazy enough to ride around in the snow in it because it was so cute lol

      Delete
  3. This is totally cute and I could definitely see you driving one of these!

    ReplyDelete