Friday, June 14, 2013

SwimsuitsForAll.com Review


        It's that time of year again, swimsuit season! Although some of you out there may not feel like you are ever going to be bikini-body ready, there is nothing wrong with that. I haven't purchased a swimsuit in over 4 years and I can tell you right now, the last one I bought was TERRIBLE! A lot can be said about a swimsuit that is poorly, and cheaply made. The main idea being that if you are larger in the chest area, cheaper ones offer you zero support and are made of cheap fabric that tears easily. I'm sure you all know the kind.
       If you want to invest money into a suit, you want one that will at least last you through out the summer, and looks nice, right?
       I think I have officially found my favorite place ever for swimsuits! Swimsuits For All is a website that carries swim dresses, cover ups, one pieces and separates in sizes ranging from 8 to 34! There is finally a place where you can find a great selection of amazing quality swimsuits in plus sizes that fit and will last!
 Not only do they carry amazing suits but you can also pick up some really great cover ups! This b. belle Key Largo Black Plus Size Tank Dress is ultra soft and hangs beautifully! It is opaque enough to wear as a regular dress but it's light enough to layer over a swimsuit and still be airy and breathable.
     It's made of spandex so it has a lot of stretch to it making it super comfortable to wear and the empire waist makes it extra flattering as it hides the tummy and hip area. 
       The detailing on the straps are absolutely adorable with tiny metal rings connecting the double straps to the front of the dress. 
      I love that it is knee length so you still feel covered without losing that summery dress feel, and I love the black because it will go with anything.

       The first swimsuit I picked out was a swim dress. I have always loved anything nautical and this Delta Burke Navy Nautical Plus Size Grommet Accent Swimdress was too cute to pass up! The scoop neck minimizes the bust while the empire waist and molded cups help give support. The belting on this dress really accents the suit in a flattering way and the dress part covers the tummy control webbing panel and covers the tummy and hip area. 
       The fabric is absolutely amazing on this suit! It is thick and you can really tell it was made with care and will last through many days at the pool or the beach! 
       I love the simple, sleek design but it doesn't mean it's not a gorgeous piece to own!
      Though I love the simple blue and white of the Nautical swim dress, I wanted one that was a little more fun too! The Delta Burke Zig Zag Tie Front Swimdress is just that! I love that the pattern is on the bust only, so the black dress part minimizes the rest of your figure and hides any unwanted curves. 
       Speaking of pattern, This gorgeous, pink, purple, black and white zig zag pattern is fun and cute but add in the sweetheart neckline along with the tie and you end up with something that is a total winner in my book! 
        The molded cups and empire waist give you the support you need and the wide straps provide extra comfort and the dress is a little more flared on this than the navy so it is more flowy. Not only that but it also has the control panel to smooth and tighten your unwanted curves. 
        There is literally nothing about any of these pieces I dislike! They are all quality, well made pieces and with Swimsuitsforall's design fit guarantee you will be sure you find the suit the flatters your figure best!
        If you want to learn more, check out their website! Or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram to keep up to date with sales, styles and trends!

FTC: The products shown were sent for review purposes, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

16 comments:

  1. OMG you picked some adorable suits!! I just love them all! It's fantastic that they offer such a range in so many sizes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so hard to choose! I love everything! Their retro pieces are amazing!

      Delete
  2. I am telling you that these are the type of swimming suits that I love. They are so classy without showing too much. It is hard getting a swimsuit at my age, without showing so much cleavage! I like the Delta Burke Navy Nautical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! I love the selection they have and I couldn't be happier with the ones I chose. Definitely will be purchasing all my swimsuits in the future from them!

      Delete
  3. I read about this company on the news! Very cool I checked out their site and I love their stuff! I hate showing my thighs so these are great for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute, I really like the Delta Burke one. I'll definitely be sharing this with my sisters and friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds fantastic! I really love that one too. It seems to be the big winner!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the Delta Burke Navy Nautical Plus Size Grommet Accent Swimdress ! IT is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think nautical is definitely hot right now. I am in love with it too, I love how simple it is but it still makes a statement. That belt does a lot to really make it a unique piece!

      Delete
  6. I really like the black "dress" one and the navy one, they are both adorable. I think I would actually feel comfortable wearing those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all incredibly comfortable and super flattering!

      Delete
  7. Those are so cute! I love seeing suits with more coverage that aren't frumpy...the nautical one is especially adorable and so trendy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coverage is key sometimes and I'm glad these don't go hand in hand with frumpy! I have absolutely loved these and they look fabulous!

      Delete
  8. i really like the nautical suit. it has been years since i have worn a bathing suit because i am so self concious, not to mention how hard it is to find a suit that fits. but i really like the coverage these provide and i think i might actually feel pretty in one! and that is a big deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been in LOVE with them. I actually wear them as shirts lol. The webbing adds some tummy control and shape and the top is flowy and pretty and it looks nice with pants and a nice cardigan thrown over it. lol

      Delete