Sunday, July 28, 2013

foufoupet PetWipes Review



         Sometimes being the owner of a smelly dog is pretty embarrassing. I mean, his cuteness can only be tolerated by his level of stench that day. The fact that he dislikes water so much doesn't help me any either. I have tried using waterless shampoo on him to ease his nervousness and instead I am left with a stinky dog wearing a raspberry mask of odor. Those two smells don't really go together well, trust me.
         Finding ways to remove the funk without sending Dex into a total meltdown is becoming a huge task. It is especially the worst on days when it rains. He hasn't mastered the art of wiping his paws before entering the house.
      Using wipes on him seems significantly less jarring to his psyche, as he tends to be more curious about them. This is something that helps me greatly! The foufoupet Petwipes from foufoudog really fit the bill with helping me to wipe him down. Not only are they 100% safe for pets, but they are antibacterial in case he decides he wants to step in and track his mess inside the house.
       The wipes are pre-moistened with gentle cleansers, conditioners, and deodorizers so they help remove the smell as well as keep him feeling soft. Not only that but they are tea-scented and come in a wonderful variety pack of travel sized wipes that are great for on the go! They come in some great scents including Apple Tea, Green Tea, Passion Fruit, Chamomile and Orange Pekoe.
     I absolutely love the smell of these Passion fruit tea wipes! They have an amazing scent that is not too sweet and not too fruity and Dexter just seems to absolutely love to sniff them! Which means I don't have to worry too much about him panicking when I pull them out to clean him off, until he realizes that he no longer smells like a dumpster.
     I'm not sure how one tiny little inside dog can smell so bad sometimes, but I sure am glad when I have something to help remove the smell!
    If you have a smelly furbaby in your life that could do with a little help now and then to stay clean be sure to check out the foufoupet Petwipes! You can also check them out on Facebook to keep up to date on new information!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

10 comments:

  1. Wow these look neat! I have 4 smelly dogs that could use a wipe down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure they would help! It baffles me that the waterless shampoo adds a layer of smell instead of removing the current ones lol

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to check to see if I can find these. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check the links! I always try to provide links where items can be purchased. You can pick these up from their website for $9.99 for a 5 pack variety set. =)

      Delete
  3. Wow, I never thought or knew that there are wipes to wipe off my dogs feet. My dog is smelly, and it would be a good idea to wipe off his paws. Your dog Dexter is so cute! I think that it is a good idea to get off all the germs off my dog's feet by using these wipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, Dexter once stepped in is own #2 and tracked it all over my bedroom carpet before. THAT was a nightmare! lol... Also for the most part dogs feet kinda smell a little like corn chips, which is strange, so having something that cleans off germs AND helps with the smell on the bottom of the feet is a fantastic idea. =)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the review, I need some of these to clean my Dog, as she hates Bathing.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried "waterless" dog shampoo on Dexter but unfortunately it is still going to get the dog wet and he gets SO mad at me and then he ends up smelling like dog and fruit which is disgusting. lol Not to mention that if you spray that stuff on the floor by accident you can nearly knock yourself out if you aren't aware because it makes the floor slick. I like something simple that is stress free for him because he can be so picky about it. He still loves to sniff these too so after all this time he's not scared of them yet. lol

      Delete
  5. these sound wonderful! i currently use a "dry" shampoo that doesnt require water but is the consistancy of a mousse. it works but is very messy so i think these would work much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the foam kind on Dex before but he still hated it.. anything that ends with him having wet fur makes him give me the stink eye. lol

      Delete