Saturday, August 17, 2013

EasyCanvasPrints 8x10 Canvas review

 

   The ability to hang something on your wall that you get to see everyday is pretty cool. Especially if it makes you smile or evokes some kind of emotion. What would make that feeling even better is when that photo happens to be one that you took yourself.
   If you remember my past review of the larger canvas of  Dex on a motorcycle then you may already know what I'm talking about here. If not, just enjoy the ride!
 If you read my other review on the canvas print of
     I decided that the large canvas of Dexter wasn't enough in my life and I jumped on the chance to hang two more canvas prints on my walls. I knew right away what photos I wanted to choose and both of them happened to be black and white photos I had taken myself. EasyCanvasPrints has the option to turn your photo into a black and white photo if you prefer but mine were both already that way and I wanted to see how two cell phones pictures would look blown up to an 8x10 size.

        Both photos were taken with horrible phones (one was a flip phone, one was a touch screen) years ago and the megapixels couldn't have been over 3.2 on either one, but I was pleasantly surprised to see how nice the prints came out! I didn't even get an email stating the photo quality was too low like I did with the picture of Dex.
         Both of the photos almost have a haunting quality about them as they were both taken in the fall, one at the end of my parents driveway, and the other in a park on some stairs cut into the side of the hill. They will both remind me of the days when I took the photos but they will also be just a great set of prints to have hanging on the wall in any room.
          The quality of each print is just as amazing as the larger canvas I have. It still has a sturdy wooden frame and a thick canvas secured to it. I once again chose the wrap around image because I just love how it makes the photo
interesting from all angles. I can't get over how much I absolutely love these and I wouldn't trade them for the world! I hope to continue to add more to my collection in the future!
       If you want to learn more check out their website, or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!


CanvasCanvas Prints                                                                                 Photo on Canvas Easy Canvas Prints
Recommends:   Photo Prints



FTC: The products shown were provided for review purposes. No other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

10 comments:

  1. I think that these are such awesome pictures that Easy Canvas Prints redid. You can not even tell if it is from a flip phone. I sure like the end of the driveway and the other pick. They look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photos I took of the prints themselves are not even being done justice. You can see from the original photos how awesome they look and if you take a picture of a picture it makes it almost look flat and washed out which it has done here. They look absolutely fab up on the wall though!

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful! You have a great eye for pictures and I love how they turned out on canvas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! They were not originally black and white when I took the photos. I believe I threw a yellow based grey scale over the photos to get the shadows really dark and the lights really bright. They were both taken with 2 different phones though but I love how they came out.

      Delete
  3. They look great, I love the Black and White and images. I really want to get some canvases done, my walls are cluttered but cozy. I like the way they wrap the image around the edges. There are a few companies I've heard of, but I like what they did with your prints. I'll have to check it out (I take awful pictures too so I'm glad you were impressed when you said your pics weren't perfect) thanks for the review! ~Raine~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They continue to amaze me, I have loved everything I have received so far. I've seen some canvas prints from those photo places you find in the stores and the frame was flimsy and plastic and the canvas was super thin. I would feel like those would be ruined very easily. I've also seen ones with a wooden frame from another place but the frame was made with very thin wood and again the canvas was very thin. With comparable prices I would think I would prefer one that's made well that will last much longer.

      Delete
  4. your pictures look great! i would like to have a family picture (including the grandkids and great gandkids) for my mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that would be fabulous. Trying to organize a photo like that with my family is pure chaos. lol.. way too many people and you KNOW half of them will be making goofy faces. hahaha

      Delete
  5. Wow it's really amazing to think that when I was younger we didn't have this option. No Pictures on the wall that were taken on a Cell Phone. Now there are options!

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! It's absolutely crazy to think that 2 horrible cell phone photos turned out so nice on canvas! I have gone old school again though. My cell phone no longer has a camera, I carry an actual camera with me when I want to take photos. lol

      Delete