Sunday, November 10, 2013

Starlooks October Starbox Review

     There is no such thing as having too much makeup. I Would get all the beauty boxes if I could. Starlooks is another one of those top favorite boxes that I absolutely LOVE! For just $15 they send you 3-4 full sized products from their line. They also have all the items listed on their website for purchase in every shade you could need.
    The October box came with 3 amazing products. First of which being a beautiful light pink sheer gloss lip colour. The shade, Puzzy, goes on sheer and glossy with a lot of shimmer. It is a very pale pink shade and looks nice by itself or over a lip liner.
      The second item I pulled out of the box was a liner, but it's not just any liner. If you read my previous review you would remember how much I raved about the green liner in Fancy. Though it is now called a Gem Eye pencil it is still just as amazing as the one I had previously. The new liner, in Mirage, is a gorgeous metallic silver and glides on the skin so smoothly. With a micro-glitter finish it catches the light in the most amazing way! I hope to own all 8 shades! And with a list price of $14 each this one pencil almost makes up the entire price of the box itself!
       Last but most certainly not least was the most amazing blush palette! I was not expecting something this amazing to be in this box but I was very excited to see it! The packaging on this palette is absolutely perfect. There is a full, nice sized mirror that is actually useful in the top and three of the most beautiful shades you could ask for in a palette. Retailing on their website for $46, you can clearly see that this blush is worth it. The pigmentation is perfect, it comes in a multitude of shade combinations and they look great together or used separately for a day to night transition. The palette I received is the perfect one for my skintone. The darkest rosy shade still isn't too dark but would be fantastic to use when I want to warm up my skin. The lightest blush is great for when I want something more natural, and the mid-range shade is perfect for that flushed glow. If there is one thing I love more than liners, it has to be blushes, and this one looks like it will be my new favorite for a while!
     Also included in this box was a coupon for Rivet and Sway, where you can pick up some great frames, which is right up my alley! And included in this box as in all boxes is the crystal for your brush jar!
      If this looks like something you would be interested in getting in on subscribe to Starbox before November 10th to receive the amazing November Starbox, and before December 10th to receive the incredible December Starbox, containing the Starlooks' $99 VALUE, 15 Shade Eye Shadow Palette. Subscriptions are only $15/mo + shipping! 
      What part of that doesn't sound awesome? That $99 eye shadow palette would be the perfect gift for any makeup lover in your life, and at only $15 for the Starbox it truly is a steal! If there is something you happen to like out of the box they have everything available for purchase on their website
You can also check them out on their Facebook and their Youtube channel!

FTC: I was provided the product shown for review, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment