Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wantable Beauty Box Review



     If you have been around a while you may remember a while ago I reviewed a Wantable box before and absolutely loved it! This one is right up there with how amazing everything is inside of it!
    If you are new to Wantable, they are a monthly subscription service that allows you to customize what you will receive every month according to your style quiz. You always get things picked out that are according to what you like and no two boxes may ever be the same.
          The last time I reviewed a Wantable box they only had a makeup and a jewelry box to choose from and now they have expanded to accessories, intimates and holiday/special edition boxes!
       I instantly fell in love all over again when I opened my box, The first thing my eyes latched on to was the travel sized Japonesque Angled Foundation brush. I literally made an inhuman squeal that scared Dexter. This brush alone is worth $25 and is the first Japonesque brush I have had the pleasure of owning. I am a sucker for makeup brushes and I know I will love to use this one!
       The next item I pulled out was the blush by Brazen. It is an Organic Mineral Blush in the shade Amorous. I love the rosy, slightly shimmery shade of this blue and the packaging is just absolutely adorable. I love that the top of the container is stamped with a "B" as if it was done with wax. It's very rare you see anything like that done to packaging and I appreciated the detail.
      The nail polish from Rainbow Honey Cosmetics is absolutely striking. I LOVE the look of a chunky glitter polish when it's done just right. No photo could ever be taken of this polish to really accentuate all the glitter in the right way though. It's gorgeous in person! It is sure to be my new favorite!
      When I pulled out the Cailyn mascara I thought it was just another boring black. Sometimes it's hard to tell a difference between mascaras nowadays because they are all getting to be really good. I opened the box and fell in love with the tube though! I like the way it has black on black, matte on shiny and the silver printed label. What I wasn't expecting when I pulled out the wand was to see it was BLUE! I am beyond thrilled! I haven't had a good blue mascara in years and it has been increasingly harder to find. I love that it is more of a subtle navy blue but when the light hits it you can definitely tell it's blue. I'm all about the blue mascara and is easily my favorite item in the entire box.
      The last full sized item in the box was a gorgeous lipstick from MANNA Kadar. It is a beautiful Fuchsia blue-pink with tons of gloss and shine. It goes on with a lot of pigment but can still be sheered out for the ones who are afraid of colour. I like the way it looks and I can't quite pin it, but I like the way it smells too.
        The last item was a sample size of Lise Watier. A lot of this was in french but it is a long lasting anti-aging eyeshadow. It appears to have a mousse like texture and comes in a little glass jar similar to MAC paint pots or the Maybelline colour tattoos. It had two samples of Sunrise Peach and Vert Enchanté. Sunrise Peach is a gorgeous red coral and Vert Enchanté is a beautiful shimmery gray-brown. I definitely would love to own a full size of any one of the shades listed on the sample card though, they all look pretty!
         This box is full of fun things anyone would love to have. This is definitely still in my top favorites. If you have someone in your life that you think would love this as a gift, don't forget that the holidays are right around the corner! And if makeup isn't her thing don't forget there is also the Accessories and the Intimates boxes as well!
        Don't forget to check out Wantable on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest to learn more and keep up to date on all things Wantable!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love what you got in your box! What a lovely mix. The lipstick is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still doing snoopy dances at how awesome it all is. =)

      Delete
  2. wow looks great! the mascara looks awesome! what would you say the value of the box is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The total of the box not including the Lise Sample is $85.99. For a 1 time purchase of $40 or a subscription fee of $36 that's totally worth it since all items were full size.
      Japonesque travel brush-$25
      Cailyn Mascara-$17
      Rainbow Honey Polish-$10
      Brazen mineral Blush-$12.99
      Manna Kadar Lipstick in Saucy-$21

      Delete