Sunday, December 1, 2013

Adoratherapy Mood Boost Spray Review



    One of my favorite things to do when I need to relax is be around something that smells amazing. A lavender scent for when I'm anxious, or fruity scents when I need a pick me up, or something baked in the oven for when I feel like I need to be surrounded with home.
    Aromatherapy is something I have relied on for years and I always love to have sprays and candles and oils and potpourri around to fill this need. But when if I am out and about? Some body sprays are more perfume and less aromatherapy and they don't really serve the same purpose. I want something I can toss in my purse and take with me for when I need a little something extra in particular. This is where I turn to Adoratherapy.
       Adoratherapy is founded upon the belief that the earth holds within its abundant resources, the ability to achieve balance and wholeness within the individual. Since 1998, Adoratherapy™ and its two other brands, Rhiamon Energy Essentials™ and Trinity Spa Essentials™, have supported the quest for stress reduction, personal growth, and overall health and wellness with a vast selection of true adoratherapy products.
      Adoratherapy has a new line of aromatherapy they have developed for On the Go Gals to boost their moods. I received the bottle of Smart Mood Boost with notes of Lemon and Grapefruit.
       The packaging on it is absolutely beautiful! Nestled in foam inside a drawer style box with ribbon pull tab, it looks elegant and is pretty enough to display and sturdy and safe enough to take with you. I love that the inner drawer of the box is bright red and is adorned with the "Adore yourself" motto. It adds an extra touch of thought and really made me smile when I seen it for the first time.
        The scent is beautiful, though I expected it to be more citrus and bright, it was actually a very balanced and intriguing smell that I really loved. The slight bitter scent of the grapefruit really came through subtly as well.
        The Mood Boost line comes in a variety of other scents as well such as, Seductive, Balanced, Awake, inspired, Beautiful, and Peaceful. The product line currently has an indieGoGo campaign running to get off the ground. All the costs will go directly into creating the line and the products to be produced for sale. Donating to the cause in varying increments will not only allow you to help, but will make it so you can pick what you would like to receive; from a red rubber wristband to tote bags, to t-shirts or the entire line of Mood Boost products among other things.
          If this sounds up your alley or you are a huge fan of aromatherapy or know someone that is I suggest checking this out or sharing! Donate if you can to the campaign, or follow them on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest to keep up to date!

FTC:The products shown were sent for review purposes through a blogger program BeautyStat, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.
Bloggers check out BeautyStat for review opportunities or keep up to date with news by following on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. i could deff use some mood boost this time of the year! ive got cabin fever =(

    ReplyDelete