Sunday, December 22, 2013

Natural Balance Value Gift Pack from Chewy.com Review


    If you are still on the lookout for that last minute gift for your four legged friends I have the perfect thing in mind! People love gift sets, so why not get one meant just for your pet?
   Chewy never ceases to amaze me with how many awesome products they have on their site! This month I got the pleasure of gifting Dexter the Natural Balance Value gift pack! Containing a bag of Limited ingredient treats in Sweet Potato and Chicken, Ultra Premium Canned Chicken, and Premium Turkey Dog Food Roll at only $5.99 this is a steal!
   The treats are the perfect size little biscuits for Dexter. he was more than happy to take the first one offered and eat it no problem.That is until he realized there was something in that box other than treats. I decided to give him the Dog Food Roll. He has had food similar to this before but not from this brand.  I loved that when I opened it up with smelled like a sausage and not dog food. It had a harder texture like a sausage as well. I cut it up into tiny pieces and went to place it in his food bowl and he started "sitting pretty" so I had to snap a quick picture and give him one. The food roll didn't last long.

  The very next day after playing in the snow for a little bit I let Dexter inside. Typically he bolts around the room trying to get dry, but instead he ran inside and everything got really quiet. I walked through the kitchen and stopped in the hallway to see Dexter standing in the living room in front of the box with the treats in it. He apparently ran right to it and stopped. That's not even the funny part. I took out a treat and handed him one and went to grab another only to see he had spit the first one out. I tried to hand it to him again, he preceded to spit it out again and then walked over and sat next to the box. I then realized my dog had out smarted me and wanted the canned food and not the treats.
   All in all this was a huge hit for the Dex-man, it looks like I know what he will want to have again in the future. Another win for Chewy! If you want to get in on the action check out Chewy to find all kinds of fun stuff from food, to grooming, to flea and tick care for your dog or cat. If you want to learn more, check out their website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+ to stay in the loop! Or you can enter the giveaway below to be a winner of Chewy credit or prize pack to get your furry friend some fun stuff!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

FTC: The products shown were provided for review purposes, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own. LittleYllwBird is not responsible for prize fulfillment.

2 comments:

  1. What a great gift pack! Chewy rocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but now I have to deal with Dex spitting out the treats thinking there is more wet food in the box. LOL

      Delete