Monday, December 30, 2013

Twisted Wide Width Round Toe Ava Platform Pump w/ Gold Stud Review

   Twisted Shoes is another gem. Who doesn't need that perfect pair of heels that go with every outfit? These Round Toe Platform Pumps are just the thing you need! Made of faux leather, they have a fantastic, soft, textured finish to the outside. The round toe really makes them more comfortable than a pointed toe and the fact that it is also a peep toe makes it super cute!
This third review from
      If the nude/taupe isn't your shade they are also available in black. Personally if the nude colour suits your skin tone properly then go for it to achieve a longer looking leg! The studs and cone spikes are in a really pretty gold tone and are perfect for when you want to incorporate more gold into your accessories. I have always favored silver so these do just that without going overboard for me.
     The shoes have about a four inch heel with a one inch platform making these probably the most sensible heels I currently own, but that also means they are a much more comfortable shoe to walk in.
     They come in a wide width, which is nice if it is something you need.
Typically I find normal heels on the narrow side and end up being painful, the only downside with these was the width was too wide for the size I chose. I typically order a size 10. I wear a 9 1/2 but I could have easily gone down to a 9 and they would have fit a little better. The more you wear them the more they will stretch out, and the width of the shoe allowed my foot to slide forward making the back of the shoe pop off my heels. Easily could have been fixed with a smaller size.                    
         All in all these are really fantastic and I couldn't be happier! They will certainly come in handy when I need a fabulous pair of heels to dress up any outfit for any occasion!
   If you love what you see be sure to check out Twisted Shoes on Amazon and pick up a pair for yourself or check out their huge selection online!

                       
    FTC: The products shown were provided for review purposes, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. I love love these. So cute!!! I am a heesl freak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME too! My problem is I only had 1 pair of nude heels and they are open toed mule/sandals. Super cute but not for every occasion, but these really are fantastic for wearing anytime. =D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are great for just about any outfit too. =)

      Delete