Sunday, December 29, 2013

Twisted Women's Faux Suede Skull Studded Loafer Ballet Flat Smoking Shoes Review

 There is never a wrong time to add more shoes to your collection! I have another review from the fantastic line of Twisted Shoes for you. These Skull Studded Loafers are a really wonderful casual shoe. The faux suede means that they are incredibly soft and the studs give them just the right amount of edge to keep them funky.
     Available in black or gray, these would be the perfect shoe to wear with a dress for a more casual look, or paired with jeans and a tee for running a few errands, or visits with friends.
     I am a huge fan of ballet flats, and these have the ballet flat feel with the style of a loafer. They are insanely lightweight and the studs are attached really well. There is a slight heel on the sole so it's not perfectly flat but when you have them on you feel like you aren't wearing shoes at all! It gives a really nice barefoot feel.
    The only thing I foresee being an issue is that I am really rough with my shoes and tend to drag my feet a lot, and the lightweight construction may not stand up to normal wear and tear from me, but if you aren't a total barbarian with your shoes like I am I think you will be just fine.
   If you love the casual look and feel of the ballet flat loafer combination then these truly would be a perfect fit for your wardrobe. I absolutely can't get enough of them! I think they would look perfect with the gray dress I recently added to my collection.

    If you love what you see be sure to check out Twisted Shoes on Amazon and pick up a pair for yourself or check out their huge selection online!

FTC: The products shown were provided for review purposes, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are! I love being able to just slip shoes on and go. Bonus Jonus!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. shhh They appear to be a knock off of a much much more expensive brand that I also love, but these definitely have their own flair and are definitely very cute!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I want them in every colour in the rainbow. lol

      Delete
  4. Christian Louboutin Sneaker is a good choice for you or as gift to your friends,in the exquisite design show the unique style.The design could make your feet breathe freely and more fashional. http://www.clsneakersmall.com
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Pink Matte Gold Spike Low
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Red Cloth Silver Spike Low
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers White Spike Low

    ReplyDelete