Sunday, December 29, 2013

Twisted Women's Toner Athletic Stylish Shape up Sneaker Review

  Toner Shape up shoe from Twisted Shoes would be a fantastic addition to anyone's closet who would like a little of both. Though I can't attest to the efficacy of the toning aspect of the shoe, I can say it is fabulously comfortable to walk in! That makes this shoe a great athletic shoe to have for workouts. Not to mention the colours of this shoe are absolutely fabulous.
 It's almost a new year, the best way to celebrate is with a new you. I like to accomplish this by adding to my wardrobe. Some like to set goals to lose a few pounds. I think the
    The tread on the bottom of the shoe is good for the kind of terrain I face every day, which is nothing more than a parking lot and some grass as well as three flights of stairs. Dex and I definitely get a work out on those several times a day! I haven't had to walk in icy weather with it, but I don't think I would recommend it just in case.
     The rubber sole of the shoe really gives your foot a rocking motion while you wear them and I notice I have to control my walking or I end up walking on my toes more. I suppose that is more where the toning comes in. I wore them after a day of wearing another pair of shoes that really hurt my feet and they were so cushioned and comfortable that it was a major relief when even walking barefoot was incredibly painful.
    The shoes are super light weight and absolutely adorable that I love wearing them out to walk Dexter. They make going up and down the stairs easy and walking around the parking lot more fun.
     If you love what you see be sure to check out  Twisted Shoes on Amazon and pick up a pair for yourself or check out their huge selection online!

     FTC: The products shown were provided for review purposes, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I absolutely love the colour. I Adore black and pink together! Don't you?

      Delete
  2. They do have a big variety. Very cool! They are really neat,might invest in some. We tend to walk a lot in summer so ta da! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are currently on sale for $24.99 too which is a pretty cool deal!

      Delete
  3. Stylish Shape Up .. perfect name ... great informational review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely hits the nail on the head. LOL.. Thank you! =D

      Delete
  4. interesting, I am always looking for a way to tone up while doing my everyday errands and activities. I like the black/pink combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beyond fun to walk around in to. Every time I wear them I find myself rocking along with the shape of the sole. lol

      Delete
  5. these are really cute and i love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete