Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SaintPatricksDayShirts.com Review "World's Tallest Leprechaun"

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.      Erin go Bragh! It's that time of year to show your Irish side and celebrate St. Patty's Day in style! A fun way to do that is to check out some fun and funny Saint Patrick's Day Shirts!
     If you love shenanigans, debauchery, Leprechauns, and green beer, they may very well have a fun shirt for you. Available in youth, Men's standard fit and women's with a more form fitting, they are printed on a soft stretch cotton blend.
    With fantastically fast shipping and great quality shirts anything you purchase will be great for years to come. Plus with sizes ranging from youth to plus you will find something for everyone.
     When I seen the World's Tallest Leprechaun shirt I knew I instantly had to have it! Being the shortest person in my family, I get mocked... a lot, but in terms of Leprechauns I may very well be the world's tallest. I still can't reach that top shelf, and I'll never be able to dunk a basketball but I'm the tallest of the shortest and that makes me proud.
        The shirt is a fantastic quality with aged appearance on the lettering and a slightly off kilter wording; this is truly one shirt to catch someone's eye. This particular shade of green is amazing in person as well!
 
   Printed on a Gildan Dry Blend shirt, it is 50% cotton and 50% preshrunk polyester and made in Nicaragua. It is absolutely comfortable and great for a casual night out barhopping, or hanging out with friends.
       They have some other really great prints as well and some really fun ones and I totally recommend you check them out if you are looking for something to celebrate the coming holiday!
      Another reason to celebrate? Dexter's birthday is on St Patrick's Day! He and I will both be dressed in green and partying it up, you should too!

        I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment