Friday, July 18, 2014

BEDTIME BLISS Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs & Carry Case Review





    Sleep is an important part of life. Without sleep your health can physically decline. If you are a light sleeper like I am you find that you may have a lot of trouble with sleeping after the sun has risen. Or maybe you have a partner who likes to read in bed at night, or watch television before bed. All of these things can disrupt your sleep cycle.
    Regular cloth sleeping masks can sometimes irritate your eyes because as your eyes move under the sleep mask your lashes brush on the fabric. This can be very unsettling and even slightly painful after a while.
    I have tried another brand of sleep mask intended for heating an cooling and it eventually lost it's shape and the thin elastic band has stretched to a point where the mask is now no longer usable. 
     I was very happy when I first received the Bedtime Bliss sleep mask as I seen it was made out of a super light contoured foam. The elastic strap was wide and attached with velcro in the back allowing you to re position to make it as tight or as loose as you need to fit.
 
   I was absolutely thrilled with how well it blocked out the light without impeding on my breathing and I loved that I could make it as snug as I needed but there are a few downsides.
    I am not sure if it just mine or if they are all sewn this way or I just have high ears. (weird right?) but when putting the mask on I have to pull the strap down over my ears or it digs in and doesn't block out all the light coming in from under the mask at the bottom around my nose. Also be aware this velcro is really good velcro and have had to battle it a few times when it became stuck in my extremely long hair. Aside from those two small issues I have been using it every night for almost two weeks and have loved every minute of it.
      The light foam doesn't trap in a lot of heat so it doesn't feel overly hot on your face and the mask is easily washable.
       The ear plugs that come with the mask are just icing on the cake if you have trouble sleeping in a noisy room. They are a traditional memory foam style plugs in a nice black fabric drawstring bag so you never have to wonder where you put them!
       It's a fantastic set and it is well worth the money if you need the extra help. I am a daytime napper and it works wonders for that as well! You will definitely get your money worth with how often you will be using this mask!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm averaging about 4 hours of sleep a night, I need to try something like this. I get so tired throughout the day because I'm having trouble going to sleep once I actually can. Seems like a perfect travel pack or home spa pack to get right back to 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awful, I think you need a spa day for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The review is good and looks worthfull for cheap buyers
    Earplugs for Sleeping

    ReplyDelete