Saturday, August 16, 2014

I-Got Tech Magnetic Screen Door Review


     
     My dog loves going outside on the balcony here. He is a huge fan of people and he likes looking out over the balcony at the playground below. He is also an absolute mess when he has a door shut behind him and will have you open and close it over and over. So I find myself constantly getting up and down to open the door to let him in, only to close it and realize he still wants to be outside. HE just doesn't like having the door closed behind him. This lets in all kinds of bugs and causes all kinds of problems, especially if someone is trying to watch television and I have to keep walking in front of them to get the door.
      The Magnetic Screen Door from IGotTech is a lifesaver for this kind of problem with my dog. It would allow him to walk through it back and forth without a door being closed behind him while simultaneously making sure there are no bugs getting in the open door while he is trying to decide where he wants to be.
      Not only is this good for pets it is also great for hands free in-door, out-door transferring of items without leaving your door wide open for bugs. It is also fantastic to allow cool winds through an open door where there is no screen to protect you from the elements and insects.
      One of the best features about the Magnetic Screen Door is how easy it is to install. You just simply remove the backing of the sticky tack velcro and carefully press around the frame of the door and that's it! If you choose you can add more anchors in the form of tacks or nails if you wish. The velcro allows for easy removal, with no gaps when placed and will fits doors up to 34" x 82.
      The 26 heavy duty magnets sewn into the lining will connect every time, leaving no gaps for bugs of any kind to get through.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. In the summer we get flies really bad around here and if we have fruit trees producing then beetles as well. And of course moths. This would be awesome because I'm always letting the dogs out of the back door and flies come zooming in. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son could really use one of these awesome screen doors that are easy to install because he wants to open his door, but the bugs get in from the outdoors. I will have to tell him about this!

    ReplyDelete