Monday, August 11, 2014

Nature's Recipe Oven Baked Chewy Treats Review Chewy.com

 

    Once again Chewy.com has come through and knocked it out of the park with another fantastic treat. I can't get over how many varieties they have that all happen to be good and good for Dexter. These Nature's Recipe Oven baked Chewy Treats are no different.

    These oven baked treats are the perfect size and are a fantastic chewy texture that are small enough that my dog can handle without choking on them. These particular ones are Lamb flavored with Carrots and Apples. They smell like a sweet barbecue which is not offensive to my nose at all which is a huge plus for me! I love that they are made without corn, wheat, or artificial flavors or colours and Dexter loves that they are made with real lamb. 
    The ingredients on the bag aren't shocking to read and that is fantastic. Not to mention that with the size of the bag you are definitely getting your money's worth. He still hasn't made it through the whole bag and it has been nearly a month!
      One thing most people take for granted is the slide to zip closure. As ridiculous as it may seem, I often assume everything now a days should be able to close after you open it for storage but that is not always the case. I don't take those for granted and Dex loves that his treats don't get stale.
       There is nothing I can say that I, or Dex found to be bad about these particular treats and he couldn't be happier with them. That makes them okay in my book and I love that about them.
      If you want to get in on the action check out Chewy to find all kinds of fun stuff from food, to grooming, to flea and tick care for your dog or cat. If you want to learn more, check out their website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest orGoogle+ to stay in the loop!
FTC: The products shown were provided for review purposes, no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to find out they have no corn or wheat. My dog has a wheat allergy so I can't give him anything that has it at all. I also don't like artificial anything in his treats or food so this is awesome. I can add this co. to my list of approved treats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dex LOVED them and went through the bag fairly quickly. I think your doggies would like them too!

      Delete
  2. I have gotten dog treats from Chewy, and my dog loved the treats. It was easy to get my items and they came very fast. The Nature Recipe treats are awesome!

    ReplyDelete